My Kitchen – Dinner & Dessert
in pretty new blue dishes.
A Lamb Casserole
And a sweet cupcake recipe
I found this recipe on Facebook this morning –
The group is called
Fairy Tea Cakes
- 3 eggs
- 125g butter
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celcius.
- Add all ingredients into the B2B Large bowl and mix with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute, then on medium for 3 minutes.
- Spoon into muffin forms. Only fill 3/4 way up.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 mins till firm to the touch and lightly coloured.
- Allow to cool slightly before turning out
- Use the paring knife to remove a circle from the top of the cupcake.
- Spoon in a little whipped cream.
- Cut the bottom of the circle so it sits flat and then cut in half.
- Place in the top of the cream on a angle so they look like wings and dust with icing sugar
- Mix 1 cup icing sugar with 250g butter (again at room temperature).
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence and 1 teaspoon of food colouring.
- Mix well in the quick Chef 2 and place in piping bag to decorate cupcakes