Our blogs are platforms from which we share our experiences, opinions, and views with the online world. This week’s writing challenge is designed to help you connect with other bloggers who care about the same things you do.
Many years ago now i wrote a blog post on my Christmas Wishes, i received a very nasty comment in regards to it because it was things that i wanted as gifts. I ended up receiving those christmas gifts mostly from my husband that year. But that comment has always stayed with me.
- How do you deal with Comments that are of a nasty / hateful nature?
- Do you toss them into the spam folder or do you write a response?
- Do you comment on your Favourite Blogs regularly or just pop in and say hi every so often.
There are a few that i go to a fair bit, not always leaving a comment on the blog but often leaving one on their Facebook page instead.
- Which do you rather commenting on a blog or Facebook
- Do you comment on topics that you are interested in or just on giveaway posts?
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog if you have done so, i don’t publish all posts as many are spam ones but i do appreciate if you have taken the time to leave me a lovely comment.