7:5 Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway
Welcome to my most popular WordPress Post
Give your newer sisters and brothers-in-WordPress one piece of advice based on your experiences blogging.
If you’re a new blogger, what’s one question you’d like to ask other bloggers?
(Make sure to visit one another’s posts today, to check ’em out and respond!)
Hello Brother’s & Sister’s of WP.
My one piece of advice on Blogging on WordPress or any other platform is this:
Make it fun.
Blogging isn’t a chore.
It’s getting you’re words onto the screen for others to read.
For them to soak it in like a sponge.
It’s as simple as that.
If it’s no longer fun for you and you feel like that it is too time consuming then it’t time for you to go back to basics, and re-assess why you started in the first place.
Yes i too get days where i don’t want to blog, or have nothing to blog about.
The Daily post has been a godsend to me in that regard. I have loved the challenge of the Prompts.
Leave a comment and a link to you’re blog and let me know what you’re advice to a new blogger is.
*Via Ali Edwards
- 22 July Daily Prompt: The Stat Connection (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Day 3: Blog Everyday in September (stephanieisms.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Origin Story (heronthereeverywhere.us)
- Daily Prompt: Secret of Success (collegegirldai.com)
- What’s a blogger to do? (fireflydance.net)
- Walk Softly and Carry a Big Lens – Daily Prompt: Secret of Success (babsjeheron.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Secret of Success (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt – Secret of Success (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
- Secret of Success… do I measure it right? (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Top 7 – What to blog about today (myblogexactly.wordpress.com)