Daily Prompt: Never Again 7|8
by michelle w.
Have you ever gone to a new place or tried a new experience and thought to yourself, “I’m never doing that again!” Tell us about it. Photographers, artists, poets: show us NEVER. Thanks for the idea, emilyeggplant! Please note that comments are always closed on daily prompts. Pingbacks are always enabled; if you link to the […]
When we first moved over to Tasmania, we came to look at the town where we where renting in, and being a sunday we could only find one coffee shop open, we went in, It’s walls plastered with old chico roll posters, and football memorabilia. The place smelt of grease oil, I can’t even recall what we ordered but i didn’t like it or the coffee. i swore i would never step back in. Fast forward to Anzac day when we went in again, and ordered a coffee (instant at that made with water from an urn), I knew then that it was the last time i would ever go there. Fortunately we have since discovered a couple of other coffee shops that are just amazing, that we go to regularly.
- Daily Prompt: Never Again 7|8 (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Daily Prompt: Never Again (cstinnette.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Never Again (discoverkab.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Never Again (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Never Again (emalaia.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Never Again (logisticconsultantse2e.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Green-Eyed Monster 3/8 (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- Daily Prompt: Origin Story 2.8 (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)
- NCA Reports Rises in Coffee Consumption and Single-Cup Growth (powerbrandsconsulting.com)
- Coffee Traditions (judithweger.wordpress.com)