Project Life: Week 4 20 Jan 2014 – 26 Jan 2014
- With Angel away at camp Jack and I where able to have a few days away on our own.
- We went to The Gourmet Farmer’s Fat Pig Farm Picnic,
- Stayed at the cutest little apartment near Sandy Bay.
- Had a lovely dinner at Salamanca,
- Went to look at Kingston Beach,
- brought a Gazebo.
- somehow ended up on the Port Arthur Ghost Tour,
- Went to the Botanical Gardens to see Robin Hood,
- Took a walk around the old Richmond Jail.
- finally came home to real life,
- which meant another Dr’s appointment,
- Several days cleaning out the old shop and organising the new shop.
- We picked Angel up from Camp,
- put the new Gazebo up,
- Spent a lot of time chilling out out on the deck.
- Went to the Gutridge Gardens Australia Day Breakfast,
- and then to Somerset for the Australia Day Lunch.
- Back to the shop,
- and then off to the Movies to see the Book Thief. Was a HUGE week.