In my Craft room
With March now behind us here we are already in April, My birthday Last week and Jack’s Yesterday. It is now time for me to reflect on the past month and re-evaluate my priorities and hobbies.
An upcoming Post…
Apart from my Project Life Pages i also completed three Home Decor Wall projects.
One Little Word Vision Board.
Becky Higgings & Heidi Swapp Quote Frame
Project Life Inspiration Frame.
Jack has gone off Detecting and Angel is at school, So it’s nice and quite around here today.
Just going through what i need to update and for a change i feel like i am all caught up and organised. Of course my new craft space is part of why i am so organised at the moment.
- I am all caught up with #ProjectLife2014, Already made some of my own PL cards yesterday with stamps and glitter. I had forgotten what fun stamping was, and i am really enjoying creating my own cards. (Will blog it later)
- #100happydays is organised, and I am loving already looking back on my past happy days.
- .I am still thinking about my #onelittleword for April (it involves taking 10 photos over the course of the month). So think i might get out one of the Old photo boxes and start adding them to another PL album.
Coming up on the Blog
It seems that this year so far the posts have been few and far between, but i am right now feeling that the Mojo is not only back but its on steroids and in overdrive, so i will be adding a number of posts over the coming week Such as…
- My Craft Storage
- Home-Made Project Life Cards.
- Week 13 Project Life
- #100happydays photo update
- Our Birthday Week recap…
- Thursday Thoughts…