Day 27, Tuesday: Share a project you’ve been working on.
This morning i have sat down to go through what unfinished projects i have that i want to finish over the next couple of days. I am astounded that i have so many things on the go, especially since i started the month not only up-to-date but also organised, and now i have fallen in a heap so to speak and have no idea what i am doing.
On the weekend i wrote a list of things up and have been slowly crossing those off so i will go through that first and then i will list the projects that i am doing.
Ten things today that i need to update or finish off!
- Organise Jars & Pantry. (STARTED)
- Clean out cup/ glass cupboard
- Sort out photos taken yesterday (DONE)
- Print out photo’s (STARTED)
- Update Project Life (STARTED)
- 100 happy days
- 52 weeks of art journalling
- One Little word
- Sign up for yesterday today course. (DONE)
- Update blog for next week. (STARTED)
LIST OF CURRENT PROJECTS
- Project Life
- 52 weeks of Art Journalling
- One Little Word
- Yesterday and Today
- FMS Photo A day
- 52 Lists
- Blog Everyday in May