i put the Thermomix to a test this morning, and made some chocolate muffins. It was very trial and error but in the end the turned out lovely. Very much a Pudding consistency and taste. Kayla said that they tasted like she was Floating on a Cloud, so i thought that was the perfect name for them.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 2 Cups Pre-made Vanilla Muffin Mix (I buy this in bulk and just add water to it).
- 2 TableSpoons Cocoa
- Chocolate Buds
- De RuiJter (Dutch Chocolate Sprinkles).
- Cream to drizzle over the top
N E E D
- Thermomix (or other food processor mixer that has a steamer / Varoma at the top for cooking)
- Varoma – Dish, tray & Lid
- Silicon Cupcake Moulds (i have a set of 12)
M E T H O D
M I X I N G
- Add the Muffin Mixture, water & Cocoa to Thermomix and mix on Speed 6 until a smooth consistency.
- Pour into Moulds and put 6 in the Varoma dish and 6 in the Tray.
- Put a chocolate bud or two into the middle of each and top with sprinkles.
C O O K I N G
This part was trial and error, so i just kept cooking them until they where ready.
TIME: I started at 10 minutes and then did 5 minute increments and checked each time. i would say all up it was around 40-45 minutes to cook. TEMPERATURE: On Varoma Setting SPEED: Speed 1
S E R V I N G :
Serve with Fresh Cream and Berries