Finally feel like i am achieving something,
For the past few days i have been working on my UFO’s (Un-finished Crafts), I think i am slowly but surely achieving something.. Some of these i have had hovering over my head for several months, and it feels good to get them out of the way. Mind you i am also working on new and future things as i go.
Whilst some of the projects have stayed the same others i have changed by moving them over into other albums. Which i will share on here once they are completed.
So as it stands today: I am working on the following
ONGOING / IN-PROGRESS
- 52 WEEKS OF ART JOURNALLING – This one i need to set aside some time to work on as i am really behind.
- 30 DAYS OF THANKFUL – All printed just need to work on better album.
- A YEAR OF US 2 – Moved this into a La-de-da album i have had for ages. Just have to find last years photos that i put somewhere and also print this years.
- ONE LITTLE WORD – still no ink in printer but do have most of it written out, need to do September, October, November.
- Yesterday & Today – As i was going through the One Little word album i came across this course i signed up and paid for, and completely forgot about 😦 i have only printed the first two weeks but hopefully have the rest on the laptop.
UP TO DATE
- FMS – Need to take todays photo
- PROJECT LIFE 2014 – on going but have printed out photos up until yesterday
- DECEMBER DAILY
- 52 LISTS – I got up to week 20 and there where no more lists published.
- A WEEK IN THE LIFE – COMPLETED
- ALWAYS US – up-to-date
- 30 DAYS OF ME – Completed
- WORKSPACE – ongoing organising course.