I have been down this path many times, i have said the same thing over and over, on this path of weight-loss. I always end up tripping over a rock and giving up. I am hoping that this time i can get further than i have before, and kick those rocks out of the way and get to the finish line a healthier more productive version of me.
I, hereby agree and commit to take the following steps to improve my accountability to myself and increase my chances for weight loss success:
- I will not let one small slip-up convince me that I’m stupid, worthless, or a lost cause.
- I will respect myself by refusing to engage in verbal self-abuse, and I will find positive ways to comfort and support myself when I’m having a hard time.
- Specifically, I will. Take action and dedicate myself to this goal of getting rid of the excess weight that i carry.
- Move more.
- I need to get up off the couch and take charge of my life. even if it is just baby steps to start with.
- Spend between 10-30 minutes a day doing some kind of physical movement.
- Cook with more fresh produce.
- I will not sacrifice my own needs to make other people happy, or do for them what they can and should be doing for themselves.
- When there is a conflict between my exercise and eating plans and what other people want me to do, I will negotiate to find a reasonable solution that allows me to do what I need to do for myself.
- I choose to be in charge of my own decisions and behaviour.
- I will not talk, think, or act as if my partner, child, spouse, cravings, or subconscious made me do it.
- I will ask myself what’s most important to me at that moment and make my decision.
- If I don’t like the consequences, I will try something different the next time.
I hear-by declare that i set these new goals for my own wellbeing, for my family, so i am healthy and happy for them.I am committed to do the work to get me there