I took this when we went to the Museum in Launceston in March. // Nicole Beltane
One of my favourite things about this house is the Hallway, and one of the things that i love to do is create Gallery Walls with our family photos and fun art, that i have either printed from Pinterest or even ones that i have made myself.
This is the original vision i had for the gallery wall // Nicole Beltane 2015
How fun is it to create a space totally tailored to your family history and the things that you love.
This is what it currently looks like, i have to say i am not loving it. // Nicole Beltane 2015
I had our daughter do a small photo shoot for me a few weeks ago, but being a teenager she wasn’t all that co-operative about it, i did however get this shot of her that i really love.
WHERE ITS FROM:
- White Frame with Couple on Swing: Frame from Ikea WA, Picture is an engagement invitation from my cousins Engagement a couple of years ago.
- Do what you love every day, Enjoy the little things, Black Ampersand, Copper Clock – Kmart
- Typography sign: A gift shop in Western Australia, have had for a few years now.
- Home Picture: I won via a Facebook Competition.
- Love frame: Woolworths Valentines Day item.
- B is from Typo.
- Prints via Pinterest or created myself via ideas from Pinterest.
- Be Brave printed from Pinterest, Frame from The Reject Shop
- B – Typo
- Hello Pennant – Typo
- Photo taken by me, Frame ShipLoads
- Clock – Kmart