But i am this year thinking in a different light, Instead of thinking about how much i miss them, and how much they are both missing out on by not being here, i am going to concentrate on how much they both enriched my life.
- Well if it wasn’t for them i wouldn’t be, so cheers for that Mum & Dad.
- You taught me right from wrong, and i hope that whilst you walked this earth you where proud of me, even when i did the stupid things that i did.
- No matter what you where both always there for me.
- You did the best you could with what little you had.
- You loved us unconditionally and for that i am both thankful and grateful.
- You let me move out at such a young age, and welcomed me home with open arms when i returned a few years later, and again when i was in my twenties and also when i had Angel.
- Even after i eloped and i know that neither of you where pleased that i did, you accepted the fact and Jack became your family too, that means so much to me.
So to Mum I wish you a Happy Mothers Day, i hope that Mousey is giving you all of the attention and love that you deserve & Dad, Not a day goes by when i don’t think of you and wish that you where here.