It’s the middle of winter here and the perfect type of weather for hot soup. I had planned on making this last night but had a migraine and jack ended up picking up pizza instead.
I made this up on a whim, we have had a similar sweet potato soup by Lorna Jane. As i walked around the supermarket yesterday trying to work out what to have for dinner, knowing full well that jack had to much off to work, i just picked up some odds and sods, i was after a sweet soup, and when making pumpkin soup i usually use condensed milk, but remembered the dip we already had in the fridge.
Thermomix Nutty Orange Soup
• 1/2 small pumpkin, de-seeded, peeled and cut into pieces.
• A tub of Sweet Potato & Cashew Dip.
• A Can of Cream of Corn
• Stock (i used two cans ^)
• Crunchy Peanut Butter
• 1 teaspoon – Dukkah Lemon & Herb Spice Mix
• Chop up Pumpkin, add all ingredients into thermomix.
• Set 25 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
• When finished put on for a further few minutes slowly increasing speed to 10
NB: Soup will be very hot, so slowly add the speed only getting to ten in the last few seconds.
Salt & Pepper to taste.