Stuff i love saturday
- We have been having slow internet connection for a few months now, a cable that connects tasmania to the mainland is broken, and has been since December. Well yesterday the internet that runs through that cable was cut, from what we can gather it could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months with little or no connection (depends of what you read (and if you can access the page)). I am currently writing this post on an email and will for the foreseeable future be sending posts through that way, as i can’t get into my blog. So won’t be sharing photos for a while due to the download speed. I will try and do my regular posts, and hope that they go through.
- Still no car, so no shopping outings. Only managed to get to the Newsagents here in town and brought 4 folders & a memory folder box, and some plastic sleeves from the cheep shop. Then another three folders from Woolworths (which remind me of Heidi Swapp Planners), and also a school days planner for Angel’s school photos.
- We have emptied all of the scrapbooking albums and need to sit down and sort them into the correct family / people then put them into sleeves and albums. it’s a HUGE project that’s going to take some time.
- MAKE IT HAPPEN – Michelle Bridges. I have read a chapter, and since we have little to no internet it gives me time to sit and read the rest of the book.
- Had breakfast at CU this morning of Texas Waffles with Bacon and Banana was so lovely.
- Been pretty quiet around here.
- I’m a Celebrity, 9Life shows which are the same ones that i have watched on HGTV
CAUGHT MY EYE
- Only the folders from Woolworths, they have a black with gold one, which i am tempted to get. Thinking i maybe able to cut some of my Project life pages down and add them in to the folders.
ON THIS DAY:
- Due to not being able to access a full internet connection i unfortunately am not able to share previous blog posts.