I wanted something different for breakfast last Sunday and we had two Croissant’s left (Angel had eaten the third one). So i thought hmmm what can i do with these, this is what i came up with. Jack didn’t want one so Angel and I ate them, but this morning he says to me, “i really want to try one of those Croissant things, and i brought more Croissant’s”. To me that meant it was the perfect opportunity to get this recipe down on paper.
- Croissant’s (we used the crescent shaped ones),
- 1 egg for each person
- parmesan cheese.
- Cut Croissant’s in ½ and put in a round oven proof ramekin (The ones we have fit the Croissant’s in Perfectly, i think they are the Jamie Oliver set, see picture below) (Put the inside facing up)
- Butter the Croissant’s
- Crack an egg into the middle
- Top with cheese
- Bake in oven n 180C for 15 minutes.
- Eat in Ramekin or take out and serve on plate with a small side salad or bacon.