Gahhhh when you know a post like this is coming up and you have nothing..
Compile a playlist of 10 tracks that represent you.
It has been sometime since i went through my playlist. Since jack’s been home for the past few months, i haven’t spent as much time listening to my favourite music.
Each of these songs represent a time in my / our lives (and yes there are more than 10).
- Still got a long way to go – Jimmy Barnes. I have been listening to this song since my 21st birthday, so considering i have not long turned 43, that’s a long time. for me it represents that no matter what i am not done with this world yet, and i still have a long way to go until i am.
- I knew i loved you – Savage Garden. We played this when we got married. (Angels danced around us)
- Angel in my Room- Cold Chisel. Jack and I both had this Album when we got together, When i was pregnant with Angel i would sing it to her.
- Angel – Gina Jeffrey’s, when i was in the recovery room after having Angel this song came on.
- Go Getem Girl – Kimber Sparks. Love that this has both Jimmy Barnes & Country music represented.
- For Crying Outloud – Meatloaf.
- I was Here & Hearts I Leave Behind – Adam Brand. Love both of these songs, and i could listen to them both over and over.
- Accidentally Kelly Street – Frente, Midnight Special – Credence, When i get where I’m going – Brad Paisley. All of these where played at my parents funerals. Mum also had a couple of Gina Jeffrey’s Songs.
- Hush Hush – Pistol Annies. Just a fun song, that i love to listen too, in-fact any of there songs are great.
- Dear Life – Delta Goodrem
- Keith Urban: Doesn’t matter what the song is i could listen too it, and usually very loudly.