[Currently in June]
A combination of Prompts from VeggiMumma, Pip @Meet me at Mikes & Amy Tangerine & Kellie Winnell with a couple of my Own thrown in.
- Achieved Getting most of what was on my list
- Admiring: All of the new Kmart stuff
- Anticipating: A very long July, With Jack home and Angel starting school holidays.
- Blogging: not a lot of that happened this month. I think i wore my blogging mojo out in may
- Buying: Clothes, Home Decor, Planners.
- Being: Cold all of the time is really starting to annoy me.
- Bookmarking: Not a lot at the moment.
- Cooking: 28 meals.
- Considering: planner options.
- Coveting: a good pair of boots.
- Craving: Anything i am just hungry, because i haven’t had breakfast yet.
- Creating: A blackboard canvas.
- Current Kmart Unicorn: the Scandi robe. / hanger
- Deciding: that a banana isn’t enough for breakfast, but waiting on flooring to be done today for the bathroom, so can’t go out to breakfast or lunch.
- Disliking: that i didn’t get into Burnie Yesterday, because of floor being done.
- Disappointed: as above.
- Digging: That offspring, love child and winners & Losers are all back on TV.
- Drinking: Lots of coffee.
- Enjoying: Offspring & love child.
- Eating: The meals from 28.
- Family Photo] (forgot to take it!): its the first month is three years that we haven’t taken a family photo at all.
- Feeling: tired after the drive to Kettering to pick up Jack’s new boat.
- Finally: Offspring it back.
- Following: all of the election garbage on Tv, Facebook, Twitter and in Friends news feeds is driving me bat-shit crazy, i can’t stand anyone in the election, and can’t wait for the whole thing to be over.
- Giggling: at Jack when he goes on and on and on about the boat.
- Habit: i need to get back into drinking water. Using a todo list and ticking things off.
- Happening Right Now: Just went to CU for breakfast.
- Hoping: That the bathroom will be finished today.
- Hearing: Angel for the next two weeks is going to give me an ongoing Migraine.
- Keeping: Up with the TV changeover is exhausting.
- Location: Went to Kettering & Hobart. wish we had more shopping time rather than boat / car time.
- Looking forward to: winners and losers starting back next week.
- Liking: Fixer upper, especially episodes that i haven’t seen.
- Loving: my Kmart skinny jeans.
- Listening To: The ladies on the Talk.
- Making: Not a lot lately.
- Main Goal This Week: wash my hair when the bathrooms done. Work on Mum’s family history book.
- Marvelling: at how fast this year has gone.
- Needing: sleep.
- Need to Finish: fixing up ancestry.
- Not Digging Not having a working bathroom as the floor is being fixed.
- Noticing: how cold it is, and wish i was in someplace warm.
- Opening: all of my parcels was fun.
- Playing: avoid the rain showers when going out, especially now that we have to walk everywhere.
- Planning: on a long bath, washing my hair and sleeping
Snacking: being on 28 i rally don’t feel the need to snack.
Smelling: chemicals from the different glues in the bathroom.
Thinking: how cold i am is only making e feel colder.
TIME 8AM (still working on it at 12:36pm)
Waiting: for the election to be over.
- Watching: Better Homes and Gardens.
- Wanting: to get my Lay-by.
Wasting: Today away doing this Blog post.
Weather: cloudy with a big chance of rain.
- Wearing: millers top and kmart skinny jeans.
- Wishing: My cousin John a happy birthday.
- What grind’s my Gears: not having a car, and not being able to get things done.
- Wondering: how come its taken me over 4 hours to do a blog post.