until then.. i will keep shopping..
I have brought one of these planners before, wasn’t happy with it, so i gave it to Angel to use (She was on the cover) at the time i had been using the Kikki K Family ones for a while so i had been in a routine of separating each of our appointments / work etc by name.
With appointments etc now time based it made more sense to look at an hourly planner.
I would have loved an Erin Condren, but when you consider the price of this $39.95 (free shipping) compared to the Erin Condren ($50 + Shipping, + add the currency conversion, and the accessories) = over $300.
I have included a
- Workout section for my 28 workouts as thats one of the main things i do throughout the day.
- Dinner’s – as 28 has a meal plan.
- To do section – For my weekly list of what i need to get done.
- DIY – This i will use to add my blog posts (Tuesdays & Saturdays are always the same)
- Birthdays: If my Facebook friends have their birthdays listed they are / have been included
- Australian public holidays.
It came with stickers (They are a new thing added today), a ruler & Plastic sleeve. I was going to order the leather cover but may order that at a later date with more stickers.
I went with the Neutral / Hourly version like i was going to do with the EC. Will see how it goes. With the amount of appointments that Jack & Angel have these days, plus my blog & 28 i probably could have brought more than one but have tried to include everything in it.