Thursday, Sept. 29:
Your Fab Five. Share your favorite bloggers/besties and tell us what you love about them! Share a link and give a shout out.
My favourite go to blogs in no particular order.
- Constance Hall: Constance tells Motherhood like it is. Whilst i am a mother to a Teenage Daughter, her words are still relatable. Wish i had this sort of advice and knowledge 10 years ago.
- Em Rusciano is the same, her posts / podcasts always leave me laughing, sometimes crying with laughter.
- Celeste Barber is the same. her celeb take of photos are hilarious.
- I have been following Chantelle // FMS for about three or 4 years now. I am a regular FMS Photo a Day participant. Have her apps downloaded onto my phone.
- A beach Cottage. I have often referenced A beach cottage here. I love her style and simplicity.
Ali Edwards, Becky Higgings, Heidi Swapp are crafting blogs that i have been following for many many years, and have often spoken about projects of theirs that i am doing.