Goals in February
January just seemed to fly straight by. I am pleased with how much that we managed to get done, and with a rent inspection tomorrow, The house is looking a lot better than it did after the madness of Christmas chaos.
- Water + a 500/600ml bottle a day, i know this isn’t the recommended but for someone that doesn’t drink a lot of water this is a huge amount.
- Vitamins + Missed taking one yesterday. but had been going great all month.
- Nails + need to clean and repaint.
- Meditate + Same as last month.
- Yoga +
- Family movie night + We usually try and watch a family movie on a Saturday night.
- Family Photo +
- Date Night / Coffee Date +
- Tiff XO + Need to concentrate on the workouts.
- Walking + I am taking part in The Good Life Gang, walking challenges.
- Save!!! +
- Pay zip pay + & not spend it again.. need to get it back up.
- Studio Calico Planner Bootcamp + Joined waiting for stamps
- Movie night + There is a local free movie night coming up, not sure if we will get there or not.
- Take photos + Still doing FMS photo a day. not every day will be a prompt but i am taking a lot of photos.
- Work on Project Life (get photos printed) +
- Memory Jar Prompts + This is going great, i am noting down the ones that i had picked in my planner.
- Project 14 + Joined. Completed.
- Project 14 2.0 + Waiting to join.
- Continue to Declutter +34 containers are now filled to the brims.
Goals in January
- Drink more water: + I think that i have only missed drinking water twice in the month.
- Walk more: Whilst i didn’t get to 10 steps a day, i did manage to do way more steps than i anticipated. (although the stupid scales don’t reflect this)…
- Meditate: In the bath, in the quiet moments, before sleep, when ever i can… The school holidays are doing my head in..
- Take asthma puffer: I have run out and need to go to the Dr’s to get another script.
- Clean face each night and put moisturiser on. only managed this a couple of times.
- Take a family photo on the last day of each month. – well we didn’t do an end of the month one, but we did manage through the month to get one
- Date night: Didn’t happen
- More coffee Dates. we had a couple before Jack returned to work.
- Re-join TiffXO in January: Joined. Joined for Feb.
- Drink more water.
- Workout sometime during the week.
- Meditation / breathing / yoga. Tapping.
- Start a savings account:
- Buy a gift card each fortnight:
- Movie night:
- More outings:
- Finally sit down and read Jimmy Barnes Book.
- Sort out kitchen, laundry, bathroom: