Write an “About Me” about yourself.
Over my blogging years I have written many an “about me”, in a way most of this blog is “stories of me”
I wrote this one a couple of years ago.
Hello to you Dear Reader,
Hello and a very warm welcome to you.
This is my personal blog where i write about Family, Photos, Food & Craft.
Posts are often random, but many are about our daily family life living here in Tasmania.
I am 43
I am Married to Jack.
We have a daughter Angel.
I am a stay at home mum,
who spends much of my days working on Memory Keeping,
Almost three years ago we made the move to Tasmania from western Australia,
We have a Hunterway Pup, 2 very lazy, very spoilt cats.
After trying the rest, i came back to the best blogging platform in 2013, and i haven’t looked back.
My Quirks are
- Being too attached to my phone,
- Taking too many photos,
- Spending way too much time on the internet,
- Painting things white,
- Decorating the house,
- Buying Handbags, Planners & Scarves,
- Watching too much TV,
- I was born the same day as Young & the Restless started on US TV,
- I have never driven a car,
- I am 4ft3 my Husband is 6ft,
- Still got a long way to go by jimmy barnes is my anthem. i have been listening to it since my 21st birthday and i am almost 42.
I have now changed the name of my blog to Nic Beltane, much easier that way. I am now 44. Life is pretty much the same as the above. We moved to Tasmania September 2012 & we are still here. Still got 1 dog & Two cats. Jack is still driving trains & Angel is almost 16 and in year 10.
Via The girl who loved to write