10 things that make you happy
- Good coffee and lots of it. Also a working coffee machine helps (a new one is on my wish list).
- New sheets – i picked up my kmart lay-by and we put the new sheets on the bed, i honestly can’t remember when i brought new sheets its been a while we have just been rotating through older ones. and what a game changer i actually had a decent nights sleep. so will be investing in more new ones in the next few months. Especially for winter, because these are so warm.
- Heated throw rug – i would have walked past this, but Jack said grab it. and its currently sitting across my legs / feet and its not even on, and its so toasty.
- Apple Cider – (i am writing this on a friday night), Jack brought me some cider and boy is it going down well.
- A clean house – Having rent inspections means having to clean up all of those little bits and pieces that get in the way, not having to see them makes things look so tidy.
- The TV not freezing up in the middle of watching a series. Stan is driving me crazy i just want to finish watching Twin Peaks, before season three starts. Guess how i will be spending the weekend.
- Kmart bargains – we went in tonight and got a couple of things. angel got some tops for $2/$3 each which are great for work experience. Pity the top i brought myself didn’t fit, and Angel ended up with yet another one.
- Cushion Covers. – How hard is it to get covers. Well we went into our local cheap shop tonight and for them for under $3 each so i grabbed 7 of them, but will be going back for more, just needed to work out how many i needed. I am always buying cushions, but they do tend to get a little outdated. so picked grey’s / pinks / black & white that i can mix and match with what i already have.
- Cosmetic Caddy. I picked this up at our local cheap shop as well for $9.99. I have been looking for a while for a way to store things like Nail Polish, Moisturiser etc and this is brilliant. I paid a lot more for the ones that didn’t end up working.
- Having my blog organised enough that i don’t even have to write every post up because i have already done it.
What doesn’t make me happy
- My laptop not working.