#52 Stories / What are all the different modes of transport you’ve used?
What are all the different modes of transport you’ve used?
- Of course we travel everywhere by car.
- Jack is a Train Driver, But i have travelled via train across Australia.
- Busses of course when i was much younger and living on my own, and a double decker bus in hobart.
- One of the things i love about Melbourne is the Trams. So iconic.
- We own a boat, so have been out on that.
- But we have travelled to New Zealand, Around Australia and also Indonesia via cruise Ship.
- We had to use the little boats to get across to the islands in Indonesia.
- The manly Ferry and also the Ferry used to get across to Rottnest island
- A Yacht in Hobart that took us over the Sydney to Hobart finish line.
- We went on the Cable car in New Zealand
- Bike. though not for a million years, as i fell off and crashed into a tree when i was young.