1. Do you make your bed every day?
2. What was your first car?
* A CRV, but i never drove it, as i don’t have a licence and have never driven a car.
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of?
* Tea & Cacoa
4. At what age did you start doing your own laundry?
* 15 / 16. i get Jack or Angel to do it now
5. If you could, would you go back to high school?
* Probably not
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves?
* No (See Q2).
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know about?
* I volunteered in an aged home. I was a cleaner & worked in an office in a hospital. I did work experience in a mining camp.
8. Do you think aliens are real?
* That depends. I do watch the X files, and believe that there is something else out there, wether that is an alien or other forces at play.
9. Can you drive a stick shift?
* (Again Q2)
10. Guilty TV Pleasure?
* Offspring or Spirited.
11. Do you prefer the company of Cats or Dogs?
* I like both. I have both.
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors?
* Probably not, i would miss the people i love too much and would morn for them.
13. Sweet or Salty?
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath?
* OMG YES!.
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person?
* Some days yes, other days no.
16. Something people do that drives you crazy?
* Being people! i can’t deal with people these days.
17. Do you have any birthmarks?
* No. but i do have a scar from when i was 8 months old and had a heart operation.
18. Favourite childhood game?
* Drawing houses.
19. Do you talk to yourself?
* All the time, i am the only one who listens to me.
20. Do you like doing jig-saw puzzles?
* I used to, don’t have the patience these days.
21. Would you go on a reality TV show?
* NO WAY…
22. Tea or coffee?
* Coffee would be my first choice, but i know when i am not well i go off it and drink tea.
23. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
* A vet or an architect
– As found on Facebppk