Coffee & Chat Tuesday
Great to catch up with you again over a coffee.
If we were having coffee right now I would tell you that,
- Jack is loving the new house, all of that space after only having the small bedsit he was in for a few months. hopefully.
- Jack can get leave to come back in the last week of August and then we will be moving
- Angel, finishes up at school on the 25th, so not that long to go now.
- I changed my blog name to Welcome to Life at Number 6
- I haven’t had the best time so far this month but hopefully, i am turning a corner, and things will improve, nothing drastic I think it’s mostly cabin fever, anxiety about moving and not sleeping. A list of ten things that always cheers you up when you’re down.
- It was the anniversary of my grandmothers passing #52 Stories / What lessons have you learned from your grandmothers’ life experiences?
- Planning wise I haven’t done a great deal. I did do the Set Me Up Sundays a few days ago, and I am working my way through that.
- My favourite blogging tools are
- I have been binge watching so many TV shows. Offspring, Outlander, The White Queen, The White Princess.
- I have been doing lots of shopping. I have been stuck at home for weeks, and I have indulged in a tad of online shopping like buying handbags with All the pompoms from Strandbags read about my Handbag Organisation, I have bought some prints from Hustle Living.
- #52 Stories / What decisions have you made that have had a long-lasting positive effect on your life?