2018 / new year A brand new you
A brand new you, effective tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the first day of a brand new year. Tomorrow you get to become anyone in the world that you wish. Who are you? If you decide to stay “you” share your rationale.
As much as I would love to change things about me there’s no magic pill or genie that’s going to make me a skinny, taller, blonde with perfect looks. So I will be starting out 2018 as me. The Nic that I have been for the past 44 years.
I have many goals that I would love to achieve,
- Lose weight
- Drink more water
- Eat more vegetables
- Walk more
- Less time binge watching Netflix / Stan / Foxtel Now / YouTube
- Walk the dog
- Go to bed before the next day
- Learn something new
- Cook from scratch more
- Be more organised
- Meal plan
- Get the house sorted out
- Plan more events
- Finally catch up with family
- Less time online
- Don’t take phone in bedroom
- Read more
- Don’t stay home all of the time
- Blog again
- Don’t take things to heart.
- Let go of the past you can’t change it.
- Make friends.
- You can still grieve in your own ways and remember those you have lost.
- Work on the family history again
- Stop taking Jack for granted. He shouldn’t be doing everything.
- Spend more time together
- More photos of the two of us.
- More coffee dates
- Work on our love story book
- Spend less time yelling at each other
- More time together chatting
- Go out for coffee or to a movie
- More family time
- More photos
- Less cleaning and organising
- More hugs
Last thing …