Time to planner
Q: Where can I buy a planner
Q: what Planner are you using this year and what for?
I’m using a
- Leanne baker daily. It’s sold out now. It’s from padtastic they do have the kids weekly version or the notepads.
- the time creator (sold out) (life)
- I have a big Happy Planner on its way ( thinking a control journal / house binder as I can buy assorted add ons for it.)
- kikki k family (for j & a)
- kaisercraft (crafting)
- mumsy and bubs (blog)
- Otto wellness planner (health & fitness)
I’m sure I have a couple more lol.
Q: why do you have so many?
To be honest I have been trying to find Planner peace for many years and just haven’t been able to achieve that click point.
I have a variety because I haven’t found one that works or can fit everything in it.
Q: Do you have a favourite?
Yes I like The Leanne Baker Daily the best, the time creator is great but I find the font too small compared to the Leeanne Baker Daily Planner.