First Sunday of the year.
We have ordered a few new kitchen products in the Boxing Day sales – KitchenAid slow cooker, multi cooker, and some new Attachments for the KitchenAid stand mixer. So these will feature heavily in the coming months in terms of our meal planning.
- Monday – meatballs
- Tuesday – pork scotch fillet
- Wednesday – chicken Kiev and salad
- Thursday – Thermomix Thursday / butter chicken
- Friday – fri-yay! Fake away – pineapple Friday rice
- Saturday – slow cooked pulled lamb rolls
- Sunday – maple glazed roast beef
- Monday – Kitchen
- Tuesday – hallways, stairs, study (we are going to move my current space to the front room).
- Wednesday – living room
- Thursday – bedrooms
- Friday – bathrooms
- Saturday – happy hour, outside areas, mow, walk dog
- Sunday – set me up Sunday, planner day, meal plan/prep, Project Life, 1SE
This is pretty much the same as last year
- 2nd week of Project 14
- Go shopping
- Pay bills
- Neighbours starting back tomorrow
- Next episode of The X Files
- Going shopping and picking up my Kmart Lay-by.
- Loving – planner videos
- Watching – too much YouTube
- Reading –
- Wishing for – a new Apple Watch. I bought two Fossil watches and I am far from happy with them.
- Enjoying – my new 2018 Stendig Calendar