52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks
This came up on my Facebook the other day and I couldn’t not have a look. I did a similar one in 2017 of 52 family stories.
I keep most of my details in my My Life Story Book by SUCK UK.
- My life story – mine
- My life story – Jack
- My life story – Angel
- Our life story – Jack and myself
- Our life story – family
- My travel journal – our adventures
- My family cookbook – favourite recipes
Using a tip from Becky Higgins of Starting with the end in mind.
My aim this year is to get more of the details down onto paper. A couple of years ago Jack bought me the Our Life Story book for the two of us to record our life as a couple. It came damaged so we were sent a second one. I would like somehow to dedicate each chapter (12) pages to a person, couple, family group. So the big and little details are in one place.
The book is designed as follows
- Blank page / I have made this a dedication page.
- Our life story / our last name and year we met.
- Lost & description of book
- About Myself and Jack
These pages will most likely have photos / memories *
- Education *
- Jobs *
- Awards and achievements *
- Useful skills *
- Bad habits *
- Our map *
- Suggested places to go together/ our places to go *
- Suggested things to see together / our things to see *
- Suggested things to do together / our things to do *
- Suggested things to eat together / our things to eat *
- Our future hopes & dreams *
- Our future goals and aspirations *
- Where we want to visit *
- Blank pages *
- seasons 8 pages (one family per chapter)
- Highlights of our year / large photo (photos of that family
- Two smaller photos / blank page (photos / family tree)
- Top ten (two or three of these in the book) ( will pick key years)
- Spaces for photos and memorabilia at the back. (More photos)
Keep in mind that We have a personal book each, one as a couple, a travel one and a cookbook so a majority of our personal / other information will be in those this book is more of a family catch all for our extended family.
Now to work out who goes first and in what order.
- Us / Angel, Robert, Sarah.
- My parents.
- my siblings / children / grandchildren.
- Jacks parents.
- his siblings / children.
- Grandparents each side.
- Aunts uncles each side / children / grandchildren.
- Great grandparents.
Published by SuckUk, Available via various stockists