*Updated August 2017
Hello to you Dear Reader,
Hello and a very warm welcome to you.
This is my personal blog where i write about Family, Photos, Food & Craft.
Posts are often random, but many are about our daily family life, Memory Keeping and a place for me to get ideas out of my head that will probably never eventuate.
I’m Nic, I am 44,
I am Married to Jack.
We have a daughter Angel.
I am a stay at home mum, who spends much of my days working on Memory Keeping,
Almost 5 years ago we moved to Tasmania from Western Australia and i have shared a lot of our adventures in Tasmania on here, Now we are making the more back to the Mainland to Melbourne.
We have a Lab and a very funny cat.
My Quirks are
- Being too attached to my phone.
- Taking too many photos.
- Spending way too much time on the internet.
- Painting things white.
- Decorating the house.
- Buying Handbags & Scarves.
- Planners & Planning.
- Memory Keeping & Researching the Family History.
- Watching too much TV.
- I was born the same day as Young & the Restless started on US TV.
- I have never driven a car.
- I am 4ft3 my Husband is 6ft,
- Still got a long way to go by Jimmy Barnes is my anthem. i have been listening to it since my 21st birthday.