With the help of Konmari & Becky Higgings #ProjectPhotoRescue, and various other online organising methods i have come across, i have started to get my sentimental & family history into some kind of order.
This is an ongoing project
- Researching both my Parents Family History’s. – Ongoing
- Buying the Family History book that my Great Uncle wrote. – Done @ 25th February 2016
- Creating a book of my thoughts for my daughter. – Done @ 25th February 2016
- Working on Mine and Jack’s history. – Book ordered, and ongoing.
- Creating Memory Albums for Angel. – Ongoing
- Reorganising all of her school photos & Memorabilia in order. Ongoing
- A Journal for my daughter to ask me questions. Ongoing
- Re-organising the Project Life / Scrapbooking albums. Started & Ongoing
- Any photos that haven’t been dealt with.
- Sorting through old family photos that have been scanned and buried on my computers and external hard drives. This is going to be a huge job, that i am now thinking would be great to work into a book.
- Collating a book of old family photos.
- Checking that I have dates and the correct information to go with the photos.
- A family recipe book. – Ordered
- A travel journal. – Ordered
- Re-covering my older Scrapbooking Albums so they all have uniformity. One done, and 6+ to go.